PMP 12 - Project Management Practice Examination and Examination Strategies (Fifth Edition)
This course is designed to give learners an assessment of their readiness to take PMI®,s PMP®, Exam. It contains five process group assessments, as well as two 200-question practice exams, which cover the Project Management Institutes standard, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®, Guide). The practice exams provide a comprehensive review of the PMBOK®, Guide. You will also review key strategies for preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Exam.
- Summarize the structure and requirements of the PMP®, Exam
- Explain and apply the key concepts found in the Project Management Institutes Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Describe ways to improve your performance on the PMP®, Exam
- Use checklists to quickly review the major areas of knowledge on the PMP®, Exam
- Begin your preparation for the PMP®, Exam with confidence